- Center Point Acupuncture Medicine, LLC
Stacey A Kent, LAc1900 Bethel Rd
Columbus, Ohio 43220(614) 595-6412
- MonClosedTue10am - 6:30pmWed10am - 6:30pmThu12pm - 4:30pmFri10 am - 4pmSat10 am - 4pmSunClosed
Our office is open & operating in accordance with current COVID-19 guidelines.
Updates will be available under the Blog tab.
Feel free to reach out with any questions
Text: 614.595.6412 or firstname.lastname@example.org
May 5, 2020
Hello lovely human –
I’m grateful we are at the point where we can consider how to safely and carefully resume our appointments together.
What a strange period of time it has been for all of us…
I look forward to moving into the newness together, with changes appropriate for the time we are now in. As the spring and summer progress, I will amend my practice as needed or required by recommendations of my professional organizations, the state, and other relevant health agencies.
While practicing good hygiene is always a priority at Center Point Acupuncture Medicine, I acknowledge these are extraordinary times requiring I go above and beyond customary actions to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Here is some information about the ongoing actions I’m taking to help protect your health and the health of myself and our community.
- I’ll be wearing a face covering when not able to be safe distanced.
- We are practicing and encourage safe distancing (e.g., maintaining at least six feet of separation between people in common areas).
- I take my temperature and O2 saturation readings twice daily.
- Signs containing helpful information about hand washing best practices and other prevention measures are posted.
- I’m keeping my hands washed, work areas wiped down, and am frequently disinfecting clinical and common areas using a multi-step process. Everything from ipads and pens to counters, treatment tables, linens and the medical supplies I rely on to provide care for you, are receiving extra attention.
Prior to your appointment:
- Please wear a face covering or mask & wash your hands prior to the start of your session.
- I ask that you check your temperature prior to coming for your treatment.
You must cancel your appointment if you are experiencing or have been in recent contact with anyone exhibiting any of the common COVID-19 symptoms:
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, dry cough, sore throat, body aches, chills, loss of sense of taste or smell, unexplained fatigue, headache, diarrhea, or severe vomiting), or have recently traveled to an area with high infections/transmission rates
Thank you in advance for your understanding. These guidelines will help me ensure that I remain available to provide care and service to you and my other patients without disruption.