- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- In Columbus
Center Point Acupuncture Medicine1496 Old Henderson Rd
Columbus, Ohio 43220
Tue Closed Wed Closed Thu 11am - 7pm Fri 10 am - 4pm Sat 10 am - 4pm
- In Yellow Springs
Center Point Acupuncture Medicine1030 Xenia Ave
Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387
Mon 11am-6:30pm Sun 11am - 6:30pm
Our office will resume operations with limited hours starting May 4, 2020. Updated operating procedures will be available under the Blog tab with detailed information on how we will move forward following healthcare guidelines to safely offer our services. I appreciate your patience as we navigate safely reopening following COVID-19 restrictions.
Feel free to reach out with any questions
Text: 614.595.6412 or firstname.lastname@example.org