- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Center Point Acupuncture Medicine, LLC
Stacey A Kent, LAc1900 Bethel Rd
Columbus, Ohio 43220(614) 595-6412
- MonClosedTue10am - 6:30pmWed10am - 6:30pmThu12pm - 4:30pmFri10 am - 4pmSat10 am - 4pmSunClosed
Our office is open & operating in accordance with current COVID-19 guidelines.
Updates will be available under the Blog tab.
Feel free to reach out with any questions
Text: 614.595.6412 or firstname.lastname@example.org